About Me

My name is Myia and I am a mom to two wonderful girls. We love to explore life through sensory/messy play and nature. I strongly believe that you need to let children "be little" to reach their full potential. We encourage mess and exploring to build our little one up. We learn through a mixture of Reggio/Waldrof/Montessori practices. Follow for ideas and experiences in sensory play as well as our attachment parent journey!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Play Dough

Play dough fun! I was recently gifted some play dough and I wasn't for sure if Tegan was old enough to play with it. But I decided to give it a whirl!

Is there anything that remind you of childhood as the smell of play dough? Not me! The best part of sensory activities is not only watching your child explore; its partaking in the exploring with them!



Tegan just turned 11 months but she had fun pulling apart the play dough. She did a good job and not eating it, and didn't try to put it in her mouth! She liked it best when I rolled it into a tube for her so she could pull it apart!



And how adorable is this strawberry dress??

No comments:

Post a Comment